Monday, August 6, 2012

I've feel like I've been making so much progress recently! Since I have a break from Grad School for a few weeks, I have decided to be as productive as possible. A few days were taken up with packing and moving, but once I got a little more settled

Completed
1. Join ASCA (American School Counselor Association)- I had to do this for my program, but it was something that I had been putting off. Now I have access to all the information on the ASCA website, as well as liability insurance, which is the most important thing.

88. Get a Massage- After moving for three days, my back was absolutely killing me. I was really wanting to get a massage, and then the next day, the Groupon was for a Swedish Massage at the Basic Wellness Center. $29 for a $79 one-hour massage. It was wonderful! The staff was very friendly and it was such a relaxing time. She used the hot stones on my back, which made me less ticklish. I would love to get another one once I have more money.

Progress
7. Take the strengthsfinder 2.0 test- I ordered the book on Amazon along with some other things that I needed (Textbooks, etc). I'll take the test as soon as it comes!

47. Try every cupcake listed on the menu from Silver Lining-  Pink Champagne. I really wanted to Peach Bellini, but they were out when I made it over there this past week. But it was still really good! It was pink champagne cake with champagne butter cream frosting and sugar crystals. It was the perfect amount of sweet without being overwhelming. 4/30

60. Donate 101 things to charity- Before moving out of my apartment, I took 50 items to the Great America's Thrift Store. I was going to go to Goodwill, but the donation center was closed. 50/101

76. Make a photo collage- I actually am going to make three! I just developed all my pictures, and hopefully will finish sometime this week.

80. Listen to every song on my computer- 1831/5044

81. Watch every episode of Friends- I finished Season Six, and am making my way through Season Seven. I've been watching them while cooking and crafting. I'm kind of embarrassed as to how much I have watched recently, especially this past weekend. But I'm on summer vacation, and I only have a week left to enjoy it! 164/238

86. Make 50 things from my Pinterest boards (crafts, food, clothes, jewelry, decorations, etc)- Here's my post for the 5 pinterest project I've done recently- 5/50

100. Save $5 for every task I complete- For joining ASCA and my massage 15/505

No comments:

Post a Comment