Thursday, August 9, 2012

2 More Tasks Down!

August 8, 2012 was a very productive day!

Completed
10. Do trivia at a bar/restaurant- Several years ago, I went to a trivia night for a friend of a friend's birthday. It was fun, but our group was really big, and because I didn't really know the people, they didn't trust my answers. And I've been wanting to go to another one ever since. So my friend Becca and I were talking, and did some research, and discovered that Blind Pig Tavern (a restaurant I had never been- progress on number 43!), had trivia on Wednesdays. A group of five (Baker, Merritt, Murray, Becca, and I) made up our team, which Baker dubbed 'Merica in honor of the fact that we are dominating the Olympics. There were no categories, but most were Pop Culture or Current Events. I knew several, but we only placed fourth, so no prizes. But I think everyone had a lot of fun, and hopefully we will do it another time!

76. Make a Photo Collage- I bought three collage frames two years ago with the intention of actually filing them up, and I finally did. I made one collage of my Australia pictures, and the other has random pictures with my friends. The third one is still in the works. It will be a collage of just football pictures, but I didn't develop enough, so I will have to postpone that one. And I'm going to wait to hang them up until they are all finished. But I get to cross this one off the list.

Progress


43. Try 15 new restaurants- Blind Pig Tavern. I had the swiss and mushroom burger. The food was pretty good, not amazing, but it was cheap. My whole meal, with a 20% tip, was about $8. 6/15

80. Listen to every song on my computer- I really need to start organizing all my music while I listen to it, but so far that hasn't happened. 1946/5041

81. Watch every episode of Friends- I'm almost finished with Season Seven. 169/238


100. Save $5 for every task I complete- I just transfered $10 more to my account for Europe! 20/505

No comments:

Post a Comment