Thursday, September 27, 2012

I suck at updating

I've been keeping up with my progress, just not on the blog. But I've done two more things! And have made some other progress recently

Completed
77. Enter a photograph in a contest- I entered a picture I took in Australia to the Canon Project Imagination Contest. My submission is here. I probably won't even be a finalist, but that's okay. It was just something to say I've done it. The deadline was super close to when I found it, so I had to decide on a picture. 

81. Watch every episode of Friends- I can't believe it's over! I was so sad- I became so invested in the characters. I'm 100% Monica, and I'm completely okay with that. I really want to own them on dvd. Maybe later down the road, when I have the money. Good thing I have a friend with the whole set, so whenever I need a Friends fix, I know who to call.

Progress
60. Donate 101 things to charity- I took another bag of clothes that I missed the first time I cleaned out my closet 77/101

65. 15 Books of BBC Big Read- I finally finished Wind in the Willows. It was terrible. I struggled through it, but it's over. It took way longer than it should have. I don't know what my next book will be. Maybe Pride and Prejudice? It's number 2, and I've never read it (1/15)

79. Go to 5 concerts- I went to see my future husband, Ben Rector, at the Georgia Theatre for the UGA Miracle concert. He is always such a great performer! He played everything I wanted him to: The Beat, White Dress, She Is, etc, and a new song he hasn't released yet called Forever Like That I LOVE this song so much, and I can't wait for his new cd to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment